Can you contribute to our careers programme?
The list below gives you an idea of what we’re looking for, how you could help, and what we hope to deliver as part of our Future Choices programme:
- Attend one of our careers fairs in the school (Year 9 in March, Year 10 in July)
- Support our curriculum by providing subject related careers content or putting the curriculum in the context of the real-world during lesson times
- Provide a short talk on a career area, during assembly
- Interview our Year 11 students on our Practice Interview sessions in October and December
- Provide a visit to your workplace (Please note due to funding constraints the business would need to be within walking distance of the school or provide transport)
- Support our 6th Formers to secure an apprenticeship: Finding an apprenticeship, the application, producing a CV, practice interviews, assessment centres. (sessions will take place Wednesday Afternoons 1.25-2.15 January – February)
- Year 12 Future Choices Morning activity
- Lunchtime drop-in in the 6th Form common room
Subjects We’re Looking For
- BTEC Engineering
- BTEC Construction
- Design and Technology
- Food Preparation and Nutrition
Whether on this list or not, or if you have any other ideas, please get in touch with us.
Getting in Touch
Let us know what you can help us with and your contact details and we will get back to you: email@example.com
Thanks for your support, we look forward to hearing from you.